The Alfred Condos
The Melrose District in Los Angeles is home to The Alfred, one of three boutique communities in The Melrose Collection, presented by etco HOMES. Situated just seconds away from the lively shops, cafes, and restaurants of world-famous Melrose Place, The Alfred's bright and spacious residences offer seamless access to the best of West Hollywood. Etco Homes partnered with Kevin Tsai Architecture to create 31 bright and versatile homes, featuring one to three bedrooms, designed for effortless relaxation and entertaining. These homes boast open-plan layouts, refined finishes, and access to both private and shared outdoor spaces.
The Alfred is perfectly situated in this unique neighborhood, surrounded by a historical entertainment backdrop in West Hollywood, offering you a one-of-a-kind address. With a finger on the pulse of today's dynamic tastemakers, creatives, and trendsetters, The Alfred is the perfect place to call home.
Available The Alfred Condos For Sale
Get notified when matching listings become available. We also have found more listings nearby within 5 miles of this community.
- Year Built: 2022
- Stories: 4
- Number of Units: 31
- Builder: etco HOMES
- Architect: Kevin Tsai
Where is The Alfred Condo?
The Alfred Condos is located at Address: 725 N Croft Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90069
Which utilities do the homeowners of The Alfred have to pay?
Electricity, Cable, Internet.
Does Alfred allow Pets?
The Alfred allows people to bring in Pets. HOA pet rules applied.
What are the Amenities available at The Alfred?
The Alfred’s residences span 1,609 - 3,098 square feet and offer one- to three-bedroom layouts complete with main level patios or elevated terraces. Boasting views of the surrounding Melrose District, tree-lined Croft Avenue, Alfred Street and the Hollywood Hills beyond, each home offers seamless indoor-outdoor living spaces, floor-to-ceiling windows and access to an exceptional array of onsite amenities.
- Materials & Finishes: Living at The Alfred comes with many highlights, and the interior details are just one of them. The materials and finishes in each residence are selected for both quality and style, creating a stunning crescendo of deep, refined natural elements. From marbelized countertops and elegant wood flooring to vessel bathroom sinks, every touch of luxury has been thoughtfully incorporated.
- Globally-Inspired: The Alfred takes inspiration from international metropolises, naming each floorplan after a different city around the world. The homes feature custom polished Italian cabinetry and are designed with a nod to the principles of Scandinavian minimalism, featuring clean, simple lines throughout.
- Designed Spaces: Alfred's homes capture daylong natural light and utilize materials and finishes which evoke a naturally refined, contemporary aesthetic.
- Curated Lobby: The Alfred, you'll be greeted by a welcoming entrance that sets the tone for modern-day living. The space is sleek and stylish, making both residents and guests feel right at home. You'll find a buzzing coffee bar and indoor/outdoor seating, as well as a stylish fireplace, creating the perfect atmosphere for relaxation and socializing. Plus, a dedicated lobby attendant is always on hand to assist you and make your life easier.
- Contemporary Comfort: The master suites at The Alfred are designed with relaxation in mind. You'll find dual vanities, a freestanding shower with an all-glass enclosure, and a separate soaking tub, creating a spa-like atmosphere in the comfort of your own home. Two uniquely designed offerings have been thoughtfully curated, allowing you to create a personal space that reflects your own unique sense of style.
- Dedicated Concierge Service: At The Alfred, bespoke service is the standard for everyday living. Our luxury concierge is always on hand to assist with anything you might need, whether it's restaurant recommendations, event coordination, or even help with groceries. You can rest assured that every detail will be taken care of, allowing you to enjoy the ultimate in luxury living.
- Rooftop Lounge: Take in the stunning sunset and city lights below from The Alfred's rooftop lounge. This beautiful space is the perfect setting for hosting intimate gatherings or simply spending time enjoying the open air.
What Types of Condos are at The Alfred?
Designed by Kevin Tsai Architecture in collaboration with etco HOMES, these 31 bright, versatile residences are designed for relaxation and entertaining with open-plan layouts, refined finishes and access to private and shared outdoor spaces. Spanning 1,609 - 3,098 square feet, The Alfred includes one- to -three-bedroom layouts complete with main level patios or elevated terraces.
What schools are assigned to The Alfred?
The schools assigned to The Alfred Condominiums include Rosewood Avenue Elementary School, Hubert Howe Bancroft Middle School, and Fairfax Senior High School.
What do we like about The Alfred Condos?
Always inspiring, the renowned Melrose District is a community of influencers, creators, and entrepreneurs. An eclectic blend of boutique shops, experience-driven eateries, vibrant nightlife and fashion-forward brands are just moments away. The Alfred connects you to a unique address set against the historical entertainment backdrop of West Hollywood. Discover The Alfred, one of three boutique communities in The Melrose Collection, located at the heart of the Melrose District in Los Angeles. Set across two buildings on N. Croft Avenue and N. Alfred Street, The Alfred offers the best of West Hollywood living, just off Melrose Place.
One Bedroom Floor Plan
- The Alfred Floor Plan Residence #311
- The Alfred Floor Plan Residence #307
- The Alfred Floor Plan Residence #306
Two Bedroom Floor Plan
- The Alfred Floor Plan Residence #404
- The Alfred Floor Plan Residence #403
- The Alfred Floor Plan Residence #402
- The Alfred Floor Plan Residence #401
- The Alfred Floor Plan Residence #309
- The Alfred Floor Plan Residence #308
- The Alfred Floor Plan Residence #305
- The Alfred Floor Plan Residence #304
- The Alfred Floor Plan Residence #303
- The Alfred Floor Plan Residence #205