Rosewood Residences Beverly Hills
At Rosewood Residences Beverly Hills, which is located on Santa Monica Boulevard, you may experience the pinnacle of luxury living in Southern California. This boutique property, which consists of 17 ultra-luxury houses, raises the bar for luxurious living. The external architecture and interiors, created by the famous worldwide designer Thomas Juul-Hansen, feature exquisite finishes and unique touches that capture California's classic and carefree refinement.
Each private home, which ranging in size from 3,000 to over 7,000 square feet, has been carefully planned to provide special features like private elevator access, large indoor and outdoor living areas, double island chefs' kitchens, and discretely accessible mudrooms and laundry rooms. Private swimming pools are a common feature in about half of the homes, acting as the centrepiece of their roomy patios.
Available Rosewood Condos For Sale
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
- Year Built: 2024
- Stories: 5
- Number of Residences: 17
Where is Rosewood Residences?
Rosewood Residences is located at Address: 9900 S Santa Monica Blvd, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, USA
Which utilities do the homeowners of Rosewood Residences have to pay?
Residents are responsible for paying their own electricity, gas, water, and internet/cable bills.
Does Rosewood Residences allow Pets?
Rosewood Residences Beverly Hills allows Pets. HOA pet rules applied.
What are the Amenities available at Rosewood Residences?
Residents will also have access to a beautiful resort-like rooftop retreat featuring a pool, whirlpool spa, fitness center and outdoor relaxation areas boasting breathtaking views of the city. Additional al-fresco features and amenities scattered across select residences include fully equipped outdoor kitchens, wet bars and firepits, lending to exceptional living and entertaining.
What Types of homes are at Rosewood Residences?
Rosewood Residences Beverly Hills offers 17 ultra-luxury private condos that range from 3,000 to over 7,000 square feet in size.
What schools are assigned to Rosewood Residences?
The schools assigned to Rosewood Residences include El Rodeo Elementary School and Beverly Hills High School.
What do we like about Rosewood Residences?
- Unique and boutique development: Rosewood Residences Beverly Hills offers an exclusive and exclusive living experience with just 17 ultra-luxury private houses.
- This complex is situated on Santa Monica Boulevard in the center of Beverly Hills, which is known for its opulent lifestyle, designer boutiques, and fine dining options.
- Designer interiors and beautiful finishes: Thomas Juul-Hansen, an internationally recognized interior designer, created the interiors of these private residences, which have opulent finishes and unique accents that capture California's classic and carefree refinement.
- Private elevator access, sizable indoor and outdoor living spaces, double island chefs' kitchens, and discretely accessible mudrooms and laundry facilities are just a few of the special features offered by the private residences.
- Private swimming pools are found in over half of the homes, and some also come with fully functional outdoor kitchens, wet bars, and fire pits.
- Rooftop retreat: The development offers a resort-like rooftop retreat with a pool, whirlpool spa, fitness center, and outdoor relaxation areas boasting breathtaking views of the city.
Overall, Rosewood Residences Beverly Hills presents a unique chance to reside in the height of luxury and style in one of LA's most famous districts.