One Seventy Eight Euclid Condos
Nestled in the heart of historic Pasadena, 178 South Euclid is a newly built gem surrounded by the city's iconic architectural landmarks and neighborhoods. Conveniently located across from the Pasadena Convention Center, Pasadena Civic Auditorium, Equinox Gym, and Pasadena Ice Skating Center, this address offers easy access to some of the area's most popular attractions. Immerse yourself in Southern California's vibrant cultural scene by owning a piece of this coveted location at 178 S. Euclid.
Experience the epitome of urban luxury living at 178 Euclid, a Mixed-Use condominium project boasting 42 stunning units and 1,000 square feet of commercial space. Immerse yourself in the tranquil beauty of Pasadena's city of roses, while being just a block away from the bustling fine dining and shopping district. Featuring exquisite state-of-the-art touches, this development is the perfect blend of sophistication and convenience. Don't miss out on the opportunity to own a piece of this vibrant community, with units currently available on the market.
Read more about One Seventy-Eight Euclid | View One Seventy-Eight Euclid Floor Plans
Available Listings for One Seventy-Eight Euclid
- 401 Ocean
- 825 Croft at Melrose Place
- 855 Croft
- 8899 Beverly
- Ato DTLA
- Fairmont Century Plaza Residences
- Fairmont Miramar Condominiums
- Four Seasons Private Residences Los Angeles
- Mandarin Oriental Residences
- Mr. C Residences
- Oceanwide Plaza Residences
- ONE 32 Swall
- One Beverly Hills
- One Coast Pacific Palisades
- One Seventy Eight Euclid
- Pendry West Hollywood
- Perla on Broadway
- Rosewood Residences Beverly Hills
- SHVO Beverly Hills 9200 Blvd
- Spaulding Court
- Terraces at the Ambassador Gardens
- The Addison
- The Ainsley
- The Alfred
- The Landmark of Los Angeles
- The Liddel
- Tower Residences at Century Plaza
One Seventy-Eight Euclid Statistics
- Year Built: 2022
- Stories: 5
- Number of Residences: 42
Where is One Seventy-Eight Euclid?
One Seventy-Eight Euclid Condos is located at Address: 178 S Euclid Ave, Pasadena, CA 91101
Which utilities do the homeowners of One Seventy-Eight Euclid have to pay?
Residents are responsible for paying their own electricity, gas, water, and internet/cable bills.
Does One Seventy-Eight Euclid Condos allow Pets?
178 Euclid Condos allow Pets. HOA pet rules applied.
What are the Amenities available at One Seventy-Eight Euclid?
Discover the exquisite, state-of-the-art touches making each of the 178 Euclid units an exclusive space of hospitality and well-being.
Inside the Units Features
- Soaring 10 ft. ceilings
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Marble-look porcelain tile in bathrooms
- Hansgrohe plumbing fixtures
- In-unit spaces for washer and dryer
- Wet bars in living rooms*
- Modern wall-hung toilets and double vanity sinks in master bathrooms*
- Patio or balcony space in all units with patio door assemblies
- Italian-made cabinetry
- Quartz countertops and backsplashes in kitchens
- Samsung appliances, including a built-in microwave
Building Features Include
- Center garden courtyard with a water feature
- Indoor recreation room
- Elevator servicing for all floors
- 1 locked storage space per unit
- EV charging stations available
- Gated Underground Parking Garage
- Large covered 2nd-floor terrace courtyard
- Secure lobby with mailboxes
What Types of homes are at One Seventy-Eight Euclid?
Boasting 42 exquisite residences and 1000sq.ft of commercial space, this development is adjacent to the city's convention center and offers easy access to the area's top attractions. The 1, 2, and 2.5 bedroom floor plans feature 10ft ceilings and are designed with sustainability and community in mind. Enjoy a common lounge/work area that overlooks a lush courtyard, creating a peaceful sanctuary for owners to relax and unwind.
What schools are assigned to One Seventy-Eight Euclid?
The schools assigned to One Seventy-Eight Euclid condos include McKinley School and Blair High School.
What do we like about One Seventy-Eight Euclid?
The industrial modern chic design of 178 Euclid takes its inspiration from the historical buildings of Old Pasadena. The darker color metals and finishes, oak-colored floors, and cabinets create a warm and inviting atmosphere that pays homage to the area's rich history. Along with its luxurious amenities and finishes, this development provides owners with the chance to experience life in one of Southern California's most culturally vibrant locations.
One Seventy-Eight Euclid Floor Plan
Live, work, and play at 178 Euclid. Our units offer stunning features and views. With 42 exquisite residences and 1000 sq. ft. of commercial space, 178 Euclid’s upscale, mixed-use project has housing and commercial solutions to cater to your exact desires.
- 178 Euclid - 1st Floor site plan
- 178 Euclid - 2nd Floor site plan
- 178 Euclid - 3rd Floor site plan
- 178 Euclid - 4th Floor site plan
- 178 Euclid - 201, 301, 401 Floor Plan
- 178 Euclid - 103, 205, 305, 405 Floor Plan
- 178 Euclid - 104, 206, 306, 406 Floor Plan
- 178 Euclid - 105, 207, 307, 407 Floor Plan
- 178 Euclid - 312, 412 Floor Plan
- 178 Euclid - 106, 208, 308 Floor Plan
- 178 Euclid - 107, 209, 309 Floor Plan
- 178 Euclid - 210, 310 Floor Plan
- 178 Euclid - 211, 311, 411 Floor Plan
- 178 Euclid - 102, 202, 204, 302, 304, 402, 404 Floor Plan
- 178 Euclid - 101, 203, 303, 403 Floor Plan
Two Bedroom + Lofts