Cullen Street Condominiums
Cullen Street is your gateway to contemporary living in the vibrant heart of Culver City, Los Angeles. These upscale condominiums at 2624 Cullen St offer a perfect fusion of modern sophistication and urban convenience.
Designed for the discerning resident, Cullen Street presents a carefully crafted living experience that combines style, comfort, and functionality. Whether you're a young professional, a couple, or a small family, these condos cater to a diverse range of lifestyles.
Available Cullen Street Condos For Sale
Try a new search, or click below to get notified when matching listings become available.
- Year Built: 2012
- Stories: 3
- Number of Units: 3
Where is Cullen Street Condos?
Cullen Street is located at Address: 2624 Cullen St Los Angeles, CA 90034
Which utilities do the homeowners of Cullen Street have to pay?
Electricity, Water, Cable and Internet.
Does Cullen Street allow Pets?
No Pets are allowed in Cullen Street.
What are the Amenities available at Cullen Street Condos?
- Private Residences: Cullen Street Homes are individual single-family residences, offering residents the privacy and autonomy of standalone houses.
- Unique Design: Each home features a distinctive modern design with bold architectural lines and open floor plans.
- Bright Interiors: The homes are designed to maximize natural light and offer a bright and welcoming living environment.
- Outdoor Spaces: Residents can enjoy outdoor spaces such as balconies and decks, providing opportunities for relaxation and outdoor living.
- Optimal Privacy: Careful configuration of doors and windows ensures optimal privacy between the three homes and neighboring properties.
- Solar-Ready: The roofs of these homes are designed for future solar panel installation, promoting energy efficiency and sustainability.
- Art District Location: Situated in Culver City's Art District, residents have easy access to art galleries, award-winning restaurants, shops, and cultural attractions.
- Proximity to Expo Line: The nearby Expo Line Station offers convenient access to public transportation, making it easy to explore the wider Los Angeles area.
What Types of Condos are at Cullen Street?
Cullen Street, Culver City Condos consists of low-rise building units. The building has 3 Stories and 3 units. The living areas range in size from 1,420 to 1,600 square feet.
What schools are assigned to Cullen Street Condos?
The schools assigned to Cullen Street Condominiums include Shenandoah Street Elementary School, Mark Twain Middle School and World Languages Magnet, and Alexander Hamilton Senior High School.
What do we like about Cullen Street Condos?
Cullen Street Homes, constructed in 2012, finds its home in the thriving Art District of Culver City. These unique single-family residences are nestled amidst a vibrant enclave of art galleries, acclaimed restaurants, and boutique shops. Adding to its allure, the Culver City Expo Line Station is just a few blocks away, connecting residents to the heartbeat of the city.
A pioneering project under Los Angeles' Small Lot Subdivision Ordinance, the Cullen Street Art District Homes were conceived as three distinct homes, each on its own fee-simple lot. Drawing inspiration from the neighboring Culver City Art District, the development exudes a modern aesthetic characterized by bold architectural lines, open and flexible floor plans, and playful splashes of vibrant color.
An essential aspect of this project was to ensure that the homes didn't appear as a homogenous block but retained their individuality. To achieve this, a portion of the third story of each home was thoughtfully designed as an open deck, creating a clear demarcation between the three residences. Balconies on the second-floor living areas not only added visual distinction but also brought vibrancy to the driveway. Meticulously positioned doors and windows were strategically arranged to maximize privacy, both among the three small lot homes and in relation to the neighboring apartment building. Furthermore, the single-pitched roofs were oriented for potential future solar panel installations, reflecting the project's forward-thinking approach to sustainability.