Alta Lofts for Sale
An industrial-style luxury loft called Alta is high-rise loft development located in the North of Downtown LA in the Lincoln Heights District. This lofts include Concrete Floors Dramatic ceiling heights from eighteen to twenty two feet(select units) Oversized windows and covered terraces GE Stainless Steel Appliances Quartz or Granite counter tops per plan European-style cabinetry.
Available Alta Lofts Condos For Sale
- Year Built: 1925
- Modernized: 2011
- Stories: 6
- Number of Units: 104
Where is Alta Lofts Condos?
Alta Lofts Condos is located at Address: 200 N San Fernando Rd Los Angeles, CA 90031
Which utilities do the homeowners of Alta Lofts Condos have to pay?
Electricity, Cable and Internet.
Does Alta Lofts Condos allow Pets?
Alta Lofts Condos allows people to bring in Pets. HOA pet rules applied.
What are the Amenities available at Alta Lofts Condos?
What Types of Condos are at Alta Lofts Condos?
Alta Lofts, Downtown LA Condos consists of low-rise building units. The building has 6 Stories and 104 units. The living areas range in size from 838 to 2,786 square feet.
What schools are assigned to Alta Lofts Condos?
The schools assigned to Alta Lofts Condos include Albion Street Elementary School, Florence Nightingale Middle School and
Abraham Lincoln Senior High School.
What do we like about Alta Lofts Condos?
Alta Lofts, originally erected in 1925, stands as an industrial-style loft complex adorned with exterior art deco architecture. This historic edifice once served as the Fuller Paint Company Warehouse, and today, it serves as a shining testament to the artful fusion of old-world charm and modern living.
- Expansive high ceilings ranging from 7' 10" to 11' 6"
- Double-height ceilings gracing select penthouse units, soaring from 18' to 21' 6"
- Private balconies available in selected units
- Authentic exposed original walls and ceilings grace most units
- Original windows artfully retrofitted with dual panes
- Sectional overhead doors adorn selected units
- Elegant hardwood flooring on floors 2, 3, and 4
- Ceramic tile flooring graces bathrooms in some units
- Whirlpool stainless steel kitchen appliances
- Granite countertops enhance the kitchen aesthetics
- Stainless steel kitchen sink for durability
- 36” refrigerator space pre-plumbed for automatic ice-maker
- Central heating and air conditioning featuring an energy-saving night set-back thermostat
- Pre-wired for gas washer/dryer hookup
- Energy-efficient fluorescent lighting throughout
- Decora switches complement the modern interior